|Home||» Products||» PU Tubing and Recoil Hoses||» Polyurethane 98 Sha Calibrated Tubes In 25 Meter Boxes|
Polyurethane 98 Sha Calibrated Tubes In 25 Meter Boxes
98 ShA / 52 ShD
a 23°C 50% r.h.
1,22 g/cm 3
Elongation at break
Flexural elastic modulus
25 mm 3
- 40°C / +60°C
- very high flexibility at low temperatures
- low sensibility to “click” and “stress cracking” e ect
- excellent resistance to abrasion
- good resistance to atmospheric agents
- good agingextremely resistant to fatigue
APPLICATIONS : The version in boxes can be realized for tubes with maximum external diameter of 14mm. The use of tubes in boxes is recommended for those who use the tube not frequently.
NOTE : The use of this typology of tube with continuous pulsating pressures can create heat accumulation, although it is particularly resistant to labour and tension flexions. Polyurethane is generally resistant to ozone, oils, fats, fuels and moderate chemical solutions. In isn’t resistant, or low resistant, to concentrate acids, ketons, esters, hydrocarbons, chloride.